Hair transplantation is ostensibly the most effective solution that comes to the succor of people suffering from severe hair loss. On the contrary, to quite a few, it reminds ungainly images of hair plugs on their scalp. And to a lot of men that have to bear substantial hair transplant cost in Delhi, it generates thoughts of frustration and disappointment.
This is primarily because of:
o Incidents of botched-up hair transplant that failed to give off desired results
o Costly repeat session to put the botched job right
o Continued hair loss even after investing plenty of money on the transplant procedure
Limitations of hair transplants
• As per a surgeon who performs the best hair transplant in Delhi, distinct limitations of a hair transplant procedure include the following.
o Less abundance of hair in the donor area that are genetically immune to hair loss
o When it comes to follicular unit extraction (FUE) surgery, collection of donor hairs can be done external to the genetically immune area that will keep on with hair thinning and an eventual total loss
o Extensive bald areas of the scalp can’t be thoroughly densely covered by a hair transplant
o Inadequacy in the density of the transplanted hair
o The annoying requirement of repeat hair transplant procedure because of ongoing hair loss and genetically induced hair thinning
Also Read: Can Microneedling Regrow Your Scalp Hair?
Does a hair transplant help arrest hair thinning?
• The most remarkable problem with a hair transplant is possibly the fact that it doesn’t attend to the underlying cause that triggers hair loss.
• As a surgeon carrying out a hair transplant in India says,“hair loss doesn’t arise because of the sudden disappearance of hair. It makes plain with thinning of hair each time shedding occurs before entering into the growth phase. With the start of every cycle, hair continues to miniaturize and follows it up with a gradual disappearance”.
• One obvious factor that causes male pattern baldness is the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
• Even though the precise cause of female pattern baldness still remains unclear, inflammation leading to dysfunctional hair loss is believed to be one pertinent reason.
• Given that hair transplants barely exert any influence on hormones that signal hair growth, they also don’t take treating the latent cause of hair thinning or loss into consideration.
• Sadly, this indicates what benefits you derive from a hair transplant is determined by the exact pattern of your hair loss.
• Surgeons carrying out the best hair transplant in India emphasize the supplemental regular intake of medications that arrest hair loss and boost hair regrowth subsequent to the transplant procedure.
These medications include:
o Hair Regeneration (stem cell catalyst, injection)
• In the absence of these medications, the hair will continue showing persistent thinning until it’s lost entirely.
• This implies the transplant procedure will have to be repeated to bring about sustained coverage to hair.
• However, this can be put into effect only when there’s sufficient availability of hair in the donor area.
The typical sign of a “hair transplant gone awry” is frequently observed when small clumps of hair grow out of the bald scalp leading to the formation of hair plugs. This is an unwanted result that often happens due to the consistent loss of native hair. Talk to your cosmetic surgeon offering first-rate hair transplant in Delhi to know more about likely flaws and bungles that the procedure has odds to come up with.