Gynecomastia is a procedure of reducing the male breast tissues which take approximately 3-4 hours of surgery time to complete. It is said by the experienced Gynecomastia Surgeons in Delhi that if surgery is done under local anesthesia then the patient can go home after 1 hour.
This is a simple process that does not take too long time to complete. But there are some major things like side effects, complication, and recovery period which is known after the surgery is completed. The after surgery process vary differently depending on a person’s health and their immunity power to heal any wounds.
Tips to identify the Gynecomastia
Before we know about any after surgery procedure it is important to know some of the basic symptoms which identify that a man is suffering from the Gynecomastia problem and he needs treatment.
Check out some identifying treatment:
- According to the gynecomastia Surgeons Delhi, the chest lump or nodule under the nipple is the basic sign of having a Gynecomastia problem.
- The bulging chest.
- Puffy nipples
- Excess fat deposited under the chest.
These are some of the basic signs and symptoms of having Gynecomastia. Along with these, here are some of the basic and common things which everyone should know so that they can get effective and better results after having Gynecomastia surgery. Check out some of them:
Recovery time of Gynecomastia surgery
There are many experienced Surgeon for Gynecomastia treatment in Delhi who says that this process does not take a too long time to heal. The recovery period of the surgery depends on the health condition of every person. Here are some of the basic things related to the recovery of Gynecomastia surgery.
- Doctors of Man breast Surgery in Delhi say that the surgery takes 2-6 weeks to recover from the surgery completely.
- A person can take a bath after 2-3 days of the surgery as prescribed by the doctors.
- In the first week of surgery, the incision heals up and the swelling subsides.
- In the second week, the swelling and soreness start to decrease. The stitches are removed in the second week of the surgery.
- After 2nd day, surgeons advised wearing the Gynecomastia compression vest for at least 8 weeks.
Side effects of the man breast surgery
There is no doubt in saying that everything has two sides, the negative and positive. There are many benefits of Gynecomastia surgery but along with this, there are some side effects and complication which depends on the health condition of any patient.
Check out some common problems of the surgery:
- Swelling in the breast after surgery.
- Bruising /Discoloration of skin after surgery.
- The shape and size of both the breast may differ from each other.
- Possibility of having seroma collection which needs to be aspirated with a needle.
- Loss of sensation and feel of numbness.
- The collection of blood below skin.
- Leaking of fluid from the incisions for a couple of days.
- Allergic reaction because of anesthesia.
Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi is very popular and thus people choose it to reduce the excess size of breast in men. The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Delhi is very less which can be afforded by every people.